Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's been over for a day, but I slept like a log and couldn't go gyming today because my whole body is aching. I feel like I can barely walk and my arms weigh a ton. You spend a lot of time walking up and down in camp. And the thing is that I have to go shopping later to get the remainder of my prom stuff for Thursday. The worst thing is that I put on weight because everytime I go to camp, I end up eating like a pig with more than 2 helpings for every meal. Camp wreaks havoc because you can eat so much for one meal and then eat somemore the next because somehow or other you're extremely hungry all the time burning up energy. Somehow my energy wasn't burnt enough so that I could lose weight! Hmph.
My warzone of a room needs cleaning. I can't bear to get down to do it. I know it'll take at least one whole day. But it needs to be done. The floor has to be seen.
I'm feeling a bit disappointed in myself. In terms of education wise. My efforts should be recognized. Pooh. I'm feeling a bit sulky.